maandag 27 februari 2012

Choosing the color…again!

Last week I wrote about my first visits and this weekend I planned the first test drive. The company I visited last week offered me the opportunity to test drive a Fiat 500 with 500cc motor and a Fiat 500 with a 650cc motor. So last Saturday I drove to Veghel again. I got a warm welcome and started the day with a coffee and lots of good talk about classic cars. Nice to meet other classic car enthusiasts!
Eventually the test drives had to begin. First I drove the just restored red Fiat 500 (I talked about in the last blog update) with a 650cc motor. It felt quit quick, probably because it is such a small and light car. Right after the red Fiat 500 I tried a white 500cc one. This motor wasn’t bad either. But comparing the two I would choose the 650cc. Just a bit more power that makes it even possible to drive this car on the high way. So this is clear, a 650cc motor!
With, again, a coffee in my hand I ended the test drive discussing about the right color for the Fiat 500. I think blue…426, 483 or 453.

All Fiat 500 colors


1 opmerking:

  1. FIAT 500 Classic Cars for SaleBuy the best Fiat 500 spiaggina& Fiat 500 Ghia Jolly Classic Cars at Jollycar Italian Design. Fiat 500 spiaggina& Fiat 500 Ghia Jolly Classic Car is Designing by Ghia bodywork in lapoelkann garage Italia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen