maandag 5 maart 2012

Other possibilities…the classic Mini


Last blog I ended with choosing the color blue. Now it is time to end the Fiat 500 search.  I now know what prices they are sold for, how they drive and where to buy perfect restored Fiat 500’s. If I buy a Fiat 500 it will definitely be at the company I wrote about in blog tree.
Now it is time to investigate other possibilities. Oldtimerfactory will eventually advise about and sell diverse classic cars. The plan is selling classic cars in the same price range as the Fiat 500.  So, what other options do we have? Two years ago I owned a classic Mini for a few weeks. Bought it for a nice price and sold it for an even better price.
Let’ s have a look at the classic Mini!
Again I started the search for a Mini on Marktplaats.nl and Gaspedaal.nl to see what price’s they are sold for. The first thing I noticed, they are cheaper than a Fiat 500. Classic Mini’s, in good state, are offered for 2500-3500 euro. Special editions, like the fast Cooper S, are somewhere between 4500 and 6000 euro. Classic mini’s in bad state are even offered for 1000 euro.  Some Marktplaats examples:
Recently restored Mini: http://link.marktplaats.nl/537059575

To see what's positive and negative about Mini I’d like to start the search by watching Wheeler Dealers. Of course they have a Mini episode. Enjoy!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten