woensdag 14 maart 2012

What’s the best commercial object?


Commercial classic Mini
The Wheeler dealers movie in last week’s blog gave a nice idea of what’s positive and what’s negative about the classic Mini. The movie showed it is possible to buy a cheap Mini that can be driven daily. I spend a lot of time on the web searching for a good and cheap Mini. For me it is clear a reliable mini starts at a price of 2500 euro. I also found a classic Mini used as a commercial object on Marktplaats.nl. So I got an idea! Why shouldn’t I use a classic car as a commercial object to promote the Oldtimerfactory?! It kept me thinking…is the mini a good commercial object? Is it as good as a Fiat 500? 
Commercial classic Fiat 500
I don’t think so! A Fiat 500 has a more unusual design and looks cuter than a Mini. You don’t see a Fiat 500 as often as a Mini, which makes it more special as well. Unfortunately the Fiat 500 is more expensive than a Mini. A good Fiat 500 costs at least 3500 euro. And how expensive is transforming the car in a commercial object? It needs stickers, a repaint or a large sign on the roof. The best start for this is probably a white car. In my search on Gaspedaal.nl and Marktplaats.nl I found a lot of white Fiat 500’s. Unfortunately it seems there are not a lot of white Mini’s for sale. So again I will start looking for a white Fiat 500 next week and sort out how much stickers and a roof sign costs. Besides this I need a good logo and text for the stickers and sign. A link to Twitter and Facebook is a must! Lot’s to think about again…I’ll keep you posted!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten