maandag 26 maart 2012

The future of oldtimerfactory

The end of the Oldtimerfactory blog is coming, only two more blog updates! 
But why? I started this blog as a part of a course I’m taking at university. The main goal was to see what the influence of social media is on a certain subject. Because of a long time wish to start an oldtimer company I used this subject for this blog. I wrote about buying a Fiat 500, a classic Mini and what the Oldtimerfactory can do in this classic car world. I compared a lot of cars and prices of classic cars. This is why I noticed it is difficult to earn enough money with only selling cars. There are simply to many car selling company’s. Advising customers, mentioned in one of my first blog updates, in buying a classic car is still a good idea. I will expand this idea in the upcoming weeks and hopefully the Oldtimerfactory will become a real company.
So, what did you learn from this blog? I learned a lot about the different classic Fiat 500 models. Also about the classic Mini, there are a lots of different models! But most important are the price differences and where to buy them. I will use this information if I start advising others and use it for buying these classic cars.
Hope you enjoyed reading this blog. Upcoming week the last update!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten